Ronald R Mau
Department of Economics South Bend, Indiana (United States)
University of Notre Dame
: (574) 631-7698
434 Flanner Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556
RePEc:edi:deendus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ronald Mau & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2016.
"Term Premium Variability and Monetary Policy,"
Working Papers (Old Series)
1611, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 06 May 2016.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthias Paustian, 2017.
"Targeting Long Rates in a Model with Segmented Markets,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 205-242, January.
- Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthias Paustian & Charles T. Carlstrom, 2014. "Targeting Long Rates in a Model with Segmented Markets," Working Papers (Old Series) 1419, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 15 Oct 2014.
- Alex Ilek & Irit Rozenshtrom, 2017. "The Term Premium in a Small Open Economy: A Micro-Founded Approach," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2017.06, Bank of Israel.
- Ilek, Alex & Rozenshtrom, Irit, 2018. "The term premium in a small open economy: A micro-founded approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 333-352.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthias Paustian, 2017. "Targeting Long Rates in a Model with Segmented Markets," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 205-242, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ronald R Mau should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.