|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften Konstanz, Germany
: +49 7531 88 2314
RePEc:edi:fwkonde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Finn Martensen, 2014. "Routinization and the Decline of the U.S. Minimum Wage," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Finn Martensen, 2014. "Opposite Effects of Competition and Rents on Collective Bargaining – Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-15, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Finn Martensen, 2013. "Globalization, Unemployment, and Product Cycles: Short- and Long-Run Effects," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2014-08-25 2014-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2013-11-02 2014-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-08-25. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2014-08-25. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2013-11-02. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2014-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2014-08-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Finn Martensen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.