Report NEP-LTV-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Volatility and Inequality as Constraints to Shared Prosperity : Paraguay Equity Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18945, The World Bank.
- Finn Martensen, 2014. "Routinization and the Decline of the U.S. Minimum Wage," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier, 2014. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1293, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "How Far Away Is a Single European Labor Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 8383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wagstaff, Adam, 2014. "How useful is inequality of opportunity as a policy construct ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6980, The World Bank.