İqtisadiyyat və Menecment Fakültəsi Baku, Azerbaijan
RePEc:edi:dekhaaz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ahmadov, Ingilab & Mammadov, Jeyhun & Aslanli, Kenan, 2013. "Assessment of Institutional Quality in Resource-Rich Caspian Basin Countries," MPRA Paper 47430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ahmadov, Ingilab & Mammadov, Jeyhun & Aslanli, Kenan, 2013.
"Assessment of Institutional Quality in Resource-Rich Caspian Basin Countries,"
47430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javed, Omer, 2013. "Determinants of Institutional Quality: A Case Study of IMF Programme Countries," MPRA Paper 51344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekunah B. Eregha & Ekundayo P. Mesagan, 2019.
"Political Economy of Oil Resources Management in Nigeria: Lessons from Other Countries,"
Research Africa Network Working Papers
19/065, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Perekunah B. Eregha & Ekundayo P. Mesagan, 2019. "Political Economy of Oil Resources Management in Nigeria: Lessons from Other Countries," Working Papers 19/065, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Perekunah B. Eregha & Ekundayo P. Mesagan, 2019. "Political Economy of Oil Resources Management in Nigeria: Lessons from Other Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/065, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Mesagan, Ekundayo Peter & Eregha, Perekunah Bright, 2018. "Political Economy of Oil Resources Management in Nigeria: Lessons from Other Countries," MPRA Paper 95667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2019.
- Niftiyev, Ibrahim, 2022. "A comparison of institutional quality in the South Caucasus: Focus on Azerbaijan," EconStor Conference Papers 251193, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Camilla Lenzi & Marie-Louise Deshaires, 2020. "The curse of natural resources: an empirical analysis of European regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(12), pages 1694-1708, December.
- Eregha, P.B. & Mesagan, Ekundayo Peter, 2016. "Oil resource abundance, institutions and growth: Evidence from oil producing African countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 603-619.
- Abbas Al-Mejren, 2015. "Impacts of Fiscal Legal Setting and Institutions on Budget Outcomes in the Rentire State of Kuwait," Working Papers 920, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2015.
- Ruba A. Aljarallah & Andrew Angus, 2020. "Dilemma of Natural Resource Abundance: A Case Study of Kuwait," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440198, January.
- Khoshnoodi, Abdollah & Farouji, Majid Dashtban & de Haan, Jakob, 2022. "The effect of natural resources rents on institutional and policy reform: New evidence," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeyhun Mammadov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.