|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- R. S., Gopalan & M., Ravibabu & Sahu, Sasmita, 2017. "Alternative approach to costing on Indian Railways: Linking outputs and expenses to activity centres," MPRA Paper 81947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manchala, Ravibabu & Vagvala, Phani Sree, 2012. "Public transport for Indian urban agglomerations: A case for central role for surface rail," MPRA Paper 43357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manchala, Ravibabu & Vagvala, Phani Sree, 2012. "Distortions in infrastructure development in urban transport in India: How to remedy it?," MPRA Paper 22874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravibabu, M., 2013. "A nested logit model of mode choice for inland movement of export shipments: A case study of containerised export cargo from India," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 91-100.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ravibabu, M., 2013.
"A nested logit model of mode choice for inland movement of export shipments: A case study of containerised export cargo from India,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 91-100.
- Sánchez Navarro, Dennis, 2013.
"Análisis de elasticidades en el mercado automotor colombiano (2009 - 2011) mediante un modelo logit anidado
[Analysis Of Elasticity In Colombian Automotive Market (2009 - 2011) Through A Nested Log," MPRA Paper 46043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Hua & Meng, Qiang & Zhang, Xiaoning, 2014. "Game-theoretical models for competition analysis in a new emerging liner container shipping market," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 201-227.
- Sánchez Navarro, Dennis, 2013. "Análisis de elasticidades en el mercado automotor colombiano (2009 - 2011) mediante un modelo logit anidado
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (3) 2013-01-07 2013-01-07 2017-10-22. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2013-01-07 2013-01-07. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2017-10-22. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-01-07. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ravibabu Manchala should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.