|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Greenhut, M. L. & Lee, C. S. & Mansur, Y., 1991. "Spatial discrimination, Bertrand vs. Cournot: Comment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 127-134, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Greenhut, M. L. & Lee, C. S. & Mansur, Y., 1991.
"Spatial discrimination, Bertrand vs. Cournot: Comment,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 127-134, May.
- Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy, 2002. "Spatial competition among multi-store firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-190, February.
- Debashis Pal & Jyotirmoy Sarkar, 2006. "Spatial Cournot Competition among Multi‐Plant Firms in a Circular City," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 73(1), pages 246-258, July.
- Gupta, Barnali & Lai, Fu-Chuan & Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2004. "Where to locate in a circular city?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 759-782, June.
- Yusuf M. Mansur, 1995.
"Fuzzy Sets And Economics,"
Edward Elgar Publishing, number 299, Summer.
- de Andres-Sanchez, Jorge, 2007. "Claim reserving with fuzzy regression and Taylor's geometric separation method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 145-163, January.
- Duval, Yann & Featherstone, Allen M., 1999. "Fuzzy Logic And Compromise Programming In Portfolio Management," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35695, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Joan Carles Ferrer-Comalat & Salvador Linares-Mustarós & Ricard Rigall-Torrent, 2021. "Incorporating Fuzzy Logic in Harrod’s Economic Growth Model," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Hartigan, James C. & McMahon, Joseph A., 2022. "A fuzzy look at a fuzzy agreement: Risk management under the WTO SPS Agreement," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 272-284.
- Bernhard Arnold & Ingrid Größl & Peter Stahlecker, 2000. "Competitive supply behavior when price information is fuzzy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 45-66, February.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & McCarthy, Nancy, 1998. "Beyond Mobility: The Role Of Fuzzy Access Rights And Common Property Considerations In Semi-Arid African Pastoralist Systems," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20801, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rachael Goodhue, 1998. "Sustaining Collusion Via a Fuzzy Trigger," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(3), pages 333-345, June.
- Joan Carles Ferrer-Comalat & Dolors Corominas-Coll & Salvador Linares-Mustarós, 2021. "A Fuzzy Economic Dynamic Model," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(8), pages 1-15, April.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2001. "Incomplete contracts and corporate ethics: a game theoretical model under fuzzy information," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 91, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yusuf Mansur should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.