Taiwo Ejiola Mafimisebi
Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension Akure, Nigeria
Federal University of Technology
RePEc:edi:dafutng (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Syampaku, E.M & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola, 2014. "Responsiveness Of Spatial Price Volatility To Increased Government Participation In Maize Grain And Maize Meal Marketing In Zambia," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174858, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola & Bobola, O.M. & Mafimisebi, O.E., 2013. "Fundamentals of Cattle Marketing in Southwest, Nigeria: Analyzing Market Intermediaries, Price Formation and Yield Performance," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161462, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola & Agunbiade, B.O. & Mafimisebi, O.E., 2013. "Price Variability, Co-integration and Leadership in the Market for Locally Produced Rice: A Case Study of Southwest Zone of Nigeria," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161464, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Alabi, R.A. & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola, 2004. "Increasing private participation in agriculture through privatization," FAMAN Papers 2004 54377, Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN).
- Ayinde, I.A. & Agbonlahor, M.U. & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola & Adebayo, O.A., 2004. "Assessment Of The Use Of Information Communication Technologies (Ict) On The Economic Performance Of Agro-Based Food Industries In South-West Nigeria," FAMAN Papers 2004 54373, Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN).
- E. Mafimisebi, Taiwo, 2012. "Spatial equilibrium, market integration and price exogeneity in dry fish marketingin Nigeria: A vector auto-regressive (VAR) approach," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 17(33), pages 31-37.
- Oguntade, Adegboyega E. & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola, 2010. "Pricing and operational efficiencies in the livestock feed market in Ondo State, Nigeria," Revista de Economia e Agronegocio / Brazilian Review of Economics and Agribusiness, Federal University of Vicosa, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(2).
- Akinrinola, Olumide Oyewole & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola, 2010. "Contributions of Informal Savings and Credit Institutions to Rural Development: Evidence from Nigeria," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 38(2).
- Mafimisebi, Taiwo & Oguntade, Adegboyega & Mafimisebi, Ojuotimi, 2010. "Re-Engineering Agriculture For Enhanced Performance Through Financing," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 15(29), pages 35-49.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Mafimisebi, Taiwo & Oguntade, Adegboyega & Mafimisebi, Ojuotimi, 2010.
"Re-Engineering Agriculture For Enhanced Performance Through Financing,"
Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science,
Universidad ESAN, vol. 15(29), pages 35-49.
- LjuticÌ , B. Å½. & Ä urÄ‘evicÌ , D. & Ä orÄ‘evicÌ , Z. & Damnjanovic, A., 2016. "Serbian Large Agribusiness Corporations Knocking at the Door of E-Agribusiness Revolution," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Taiwo Ejiola Mafimisebi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.