Xi Hao Li
|First Name:||Xi Hao|
|Department of Economics and Social Sciences (DiSES) Università Politecnica delle Marche Faculty of Economics "G.Fuà" Piazzale Martelli 8 60121 Ancona Italy|
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali Ancona, Italy
Facoltà di Economia "Giorgio Fuà"
Università Politecnica delle Marche
: +39 071 220 7100
+39 071 220 7102
Piazzale Martelli, 8, 60121 Ancona
RePEc:edi:deancit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Li, Xi Hao & Gallegati, Mauro, 2015. "Sectoral Imbalance in Two-Sector Economy with Mobility Constraint and Firm Migration," MPRA Paper 66002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LI, XI HAO & Gallegati, Mauro, 2015. "Stock-Flow Dynamic Projection," MPRA Paper 62047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xi Hao, 2013. "Standardization for Agent-based Modeling in Economics," MPRA Paper 47396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xi Hao, 2012. "Auction Market System in Electronic Security Trading Platform," MPRA Paper 43183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- LI, XI HAO & Gallegati, Mauro, 2015.
"Stock-Flow Dynamic Projection,"
62047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Venables,Anthony J., 2017.
"Breaking into tradables : urban form and urban function in a developing city,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7950, The World Bank.
- Venables, Anthony J, 2016. "Breaking into Tradables: urban form and urban function in a developing city," CEPR Discussion Papers 11212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Venables, Anthony J., 2017. "Breaking into tradables: Urban form and urban function in a developing city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 88-97.
- Venables,Anthony J., 2017. "Breaking into tradables : urban form and urban function in a developing city," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7950, The World Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (3) 2012-12-22 2013-06-09 2015-08-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2015-02-22 2015-08-25. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2015-08-25. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2012-12-22. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2015-02-22. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2015-08-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xi Hao Li should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.