Report NEP-CMP-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Xi Hao, 2013. "Standardization for Agent-based Modeling in Economics," MPRA Paper 47396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stuart McDonald & Liam Wagner, 2013. "A Stochastic Search Algorithm for the Computation of Perfect and Proper Equilibria," Discussion Papers Series 480, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ken Itakura & Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ikumo Isono, 2013. "A CGE Study of Economic Impact of Accession of Hong Kong to ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers DP-2013-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Christoph Böhringer & Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2012. "Alternative Designs for Tariffs on Embodied Carbon: A Global Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," Working Papers V-345-12, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," Working Papers V-354-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Damiano Brigo & Jan-Frederik Mai & Matthias Scherer, 2013. "Consistent iterated simulation of multi-variate default times: a Markovian indicators characterization," Papers 1306.0887, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Brinkman, Jeffrey, 2013. "Congestion, agglomeration, and the structure of cities," Working Papers 13-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Frédéric Lantz & Valérie Saint-Antonin & Jean-François Gruson & Wojciech Suwala, 2012. "The OURSE model: Simulating the World Refining Sector to 2030," JRC Working Papers JRC68853, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Range, Troels Martin & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Checking bivariate first order dominance," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Tatiana Fic & Ali Orazgani, 2013. "Growth risks for the EU emanating from global imbalances," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 483, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.