Report NEP-MIG-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvie Démurger, 2015. "Migration and families left behind," Post-Print halshs-01179060, HAL.
- Gu, Emily & Sparber, Chad, 2015. "The Native-Born Occupational Skill Response to Immigration within Education and Experience Cells," Working Papers 2015-04, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 06 Aug 2015.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2015. "Migration externalities in Chinese cities," Working Papers halshs-01128858, HAL.
- Hansen, Jörgen & Lkhagvasuren, Damba, 2015. "New Evidence on Mobility and Wages of the Young and the Old," IZA Discussion Papers 9258, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Li, Xi Hao & Gallegati, Mauro, 2015. "Sectoral Imbalance in Two-Sector Economy with Mobility Constraint and Firm Migration," MPRA Paper 66002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irena Mikolajun & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2015. "Trade, Factor Mobility and the Extent of Economic Integration: Theory and Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-096/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Hippolyte d'Albis, 2015. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France," Working Papers halshs-01135389, HAL.