|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Urban and Regional Sciences Shanghai, China
East China Normal University
RePEc:edi:drecncn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Peng-Fei Li & Harald Bathelt & Jici Wang, 2012. "Network dynamics and cluster evolution: changing trajectories of the aluminium extrusion industry in Dali, China," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 127-155, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Peng-Fei Li & Harald Bathelt & Jici Wang, 2012.
"Network dynamics and cluster evolution: changing trajectories of the aluminium extrusion industry in Dali, China,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 127-155, January.
- Goutam Dutta & Payal Apujani & Narain Gupta, 2016. "An Introduction to the Aluminium Industry and Survey of OR Applications in an Integrated Aluminium Plant," Working Papers id:11097, eSocialSciences.
- David Edgington & Roger Hayter, 2013. "The In Situ Upgrading of Japanese Electronics Firms in Malaysian Industrial Clusters," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(3), pages 227-259, July.
- Bastien Bernela & Marie Ferru & Marc-Hubert Depret, 2017. "When genesis shapes cluster life cycle? Applying mixed method on a French cluster case study," Working Papers halshs-01616929, HAL.
- Apujani, Payal & Dutta, Goutam & Gupta, Narain, 2016. "An Introduction to the Aluminum Industry and Survey of OR Applications in an Integrated Aluminum Plant," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-50, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peng-Fei Li should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.