(in no particular order)
RANDSanta Monica, California (United States)
1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138
RePEc:edi:randdus (more details at EDIRC)
Pardee Rand Graduate School
Santa Monica, California (United States)
RePEc:edi:gsranus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Light, Thomas, 2009. "Optimal highway design and user welfare under value pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 116-124, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Light, Thomas, 2009.
"Optimal highway design and user welfare under value pricing,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 116-124, September.
- Light, Thomas, 2012. "High Occupancy Toll Lane Performance Under Alternative Pricing Policies," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 51(2).
- Paul Koster & Erik T. Verhoef & Simon Shepherd & David Watling, 2014. "Probabilistic Choice and Congestion Pricing with Heterogeneous Travellers and Price-Sensitive Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-078/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 13 Nov 2014.
- Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai, 2012. "The impact of user heterogeneity on road franchising," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 958-975.
- Zhang, Fangni & Yang, Hai & Liu, Wei, 2014. "The Downs–Thomson Paradox with responsive transit service," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 244-263.
- Jonathan D. Hall, 2015. "Pareto Improvements from Lexus Lanes: The effects of pricing a portion of the lanes on congested highways," Working Papers tecipa-548, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Meng, Qiang & Lu, Zhaoyang, 2017. "Quantitative analyses of highway franchising under build-operate-transfer scheme: Critical review and future research directions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 105-123.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Light should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.