Bank Al-MaghribRabat, Morocco
RePEc:edi:bamgvma (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- BENNOUNA, Hicham & LAHLOU, Kamal & MOSSADAK, Anas, 2016. "Analyse des canaux de transmission de la politique monétaire au Maroc," Document de travail 2016-1, Bank Al-Maghrib, Département de la Recherche.
- Hicham BADDI & Kamal LAHLOU, 2013. "The Analysis of Fiscal Policy Shocksâ€™ Transmission in Morocco," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 3(10), pages 1-12, October.
- Karim El Mokri & Aziz Ragbi & Said Tounsi, 2015. "Politique Budgétaire et Activité Economique au Maroc: Une analyse quantitative," Books & Reports, Policy Center for the New South, number 4, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- BENNOUNA, Hicham & LAHLOU, Kamal & MOSSADAK, Anas, 2016.
"Analyse des canaux de transmission de la politique monétaire au Maroc,"
Document de travail
2016-1, Bank Al-Maghrib, Département de la Recherche.
- harraou, Khalid, 2019.
"Analyse du pass-through du taux d’intérêt au Maroc
[Analysis of the interest rate in Morocco]," MPRA Paper 94968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- harraou, Khalid, 2019. "Analyse du pass-through du taux d’intérêt au Maroc
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kamal Lahlou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.