(50%) Institut de Préparation à l'Administration et à la Gestion (IPAG)Paris, France
RePEc:edi:ipagpfr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centre de Recherche en Gestion des Organisations (CREGO) Dijon, France
Université de Bourgogne
RePEc:edi:crebofr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Abdelbari El Khamlichi & Kamel Laaradh & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Performance Persistence of Islamic Equity Mutual Funds," Working Papers 2014-115, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kamel Laaradh & Nesrine Samet, 2011. "Existe-t-il un univers de benchmarks pour les Hedge Funds?," Working Papers CREGO 1110701, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Kamel Laaradh, 2007. "« Investir Sur Le Marche Inernational Des Actions A-T-Il Plus D'Effet Sur La Persistance De La Performance Des Fonds ? Illustration Britannique »," Post-Print halshs-00544930, HAL.
- Kamel Laaradh, 2006. "Les marchés des investisseurs institutionnels sont-ils efficients : cas des fonds de pension et des unit trusts britanniques," Working Papers halshs-00009117, HAL.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Abdelbari El Khamlichi & Kamel Laaradh & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014.
"Performance Persistence of Islamic Equity Mutual Funds,"
2014-115, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Md Ejaz Rana & Waheed Akhter, 2015. "Performance of Islamic and conventional stock indices: empirical evidence from an emerging economy," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Arreola Hernandez, Jose & Labidi, Chiraz & Troster, Victor & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2019.
"The impact of financial and economic factors on Islamic mutual fund performance: Evidence from multiple fund categories,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 52.
- Gazi Salah Uddin & Jose Arreola Hernandez & Chiraz Labidi & Victor Troster & Seong-Min Yoon, 2019. "The impact of financial and economic factors on Islamic mutual fund performance: Evidence from multiple fund categories," Post-Print hal-02468303, HAL.
- Mushtaq, Saba & Siddiqui, Danish Ahmed, 2015.
"Effect of interest rate on economic performance: Evidences from Islamic and Non-Islamic Economies,"
68298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saba Mushtaq & Danish Ahmed Siddiqui, 2016. "Effect of interest rate on economic performance: evidence from Islamic and non-Islamic economies," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Ahmad Abu-Alkheil & Walayet A. Khan & Bhavik Parikh, 2020. "Risk-Reward Trade-Off and Volatility Performance of Islamic Versus Conventional Stock Indices: Global Evidence," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(01), pages 1-29, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kamel Laaradh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.