|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|CERIS - Civil Engineering Research and Innovation for Sustainability, Instituto Superior Técnico - Universidade de Lisboa Av. Rovisco Pais 1049-001 Lisboa - Portuga|
Departamento de Engenharia e Gestão Lisboa, Portugal
Instituto Superior Técnico
Universidade de Lisboa
RePEc:edi:dgutlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kuriqi, Alban & Pinheiro, António N. & Sordo-Ward, Alvaro & Bejarano, María D. & Garrote, Luis, 2021. "Ecological impacts of run-of-river hydropower plants—Current status and future prospects on the brink of energy transition," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 142(C).
- Tarate Suryakant Bajirao & Pravendra Kumar & Manish Kumar & Ahmed Elbeltagi & Alban Kuriqi, 2021. "Superiority of Hybrid Soft Computing Models in Daily Suspended Sediment Estimation in Highly Dynamic Rivers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-29, January.
- Suwal, Naresh & Huang, Xianfeng & Kuriqi, Alban & Chen, Yingqin & Pandey, Kamal Prasad & Bhattarai, Khem Prasad, 2020. "Optimisation of cascade reservoir operation considering environmental flows for different environmental management classes," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 453-464.
- Naresh Suwal & Alban Kuriqi & Xianfeng Huang & João Delgado & Dariusz Młyński & Andrzej Walega, 2020. "Environmental Flows Assessment in Nepal: The Case of Kaligandaki River," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-23, October.
- Manish Kumar & Anuradha Kumari & Daniel Prakash Kushwaha & Pravendra Kumar & Anurag Malik & Rawshan Ali & Alban Kuriqi, 2020. "Estimation of Daily Stage–Discharge Relationship by Using Data-Driven Techniques of a Perennial River, India," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(19), pages 1-21, September.
- Kusum Pandey & Shiv Kumar & Anurag Malik & Alban Kuriqi, 2020. "Artificial Neural Network Optimized with a Genetic Algorithm for Seasonal Groundwater Table Depth Prediction in Uttar Pradesh, India," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-24, October.
- Rawshan Ali & Alban Kuriqi & Shadan Abubaker & Ozgur Kisi, 2019. "Hydrologic Alteration at the Upper and Middle Part of the Yangtze River, China: Towards Sustainable Water Resource Management Under Increasing Water Exploitation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-16, September.
- Kuriqi, Alban & Pinheiro, António N. & Sordo-Ward, Alvaro & Garrote, Luis, 2019. "Flow regime aspects in determining environmental flows and maximising energy production at run-of-river hydropower plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 256(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alban Kuriqi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.