|TED University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Department of Economics Ziya Gokalp Caddesi, No: 48 Kolej 06420 Ankara, Turkey.|
İktisat Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
(+90 312) 431 4147
(+90 312) 431 4148
Kizilirmak Sokak No 8 Cankaya Ankara
RePEc:edi:ibtedtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Tekin Kose & Julide Yildirim & Gizem Tanrivere, 2017. "The Effects of Terrorism on Happiness: Evidence from Turkey," EcoMod2017 10229, EcoMod.
- Meral Ugur-Cinar & Kursat Cinar & Tekin Kose, 2020. "How Does Education Affect Political Trust?: An Analysis of Moderating Factors," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 152(2), pages 779-808, November.
- Tekin Kose, 2020. "Gender, income and mental health: The Turkish case," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Tekin Kose & Sebnem Arslan, 2020. "Turkish Consumer Participation in E-Commerce," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 18(4), pages 30-50, October.
- Yasemin Ozturk & Tekin Kose, 2019. "Health, time allocation and work: empirical evidence from Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(51), pages 5609-5622, November.
- Julide Yildirim & Tekin Kose & Gizem Tanrivere, 2019. "The effects of terror attacks on happiness: Evidence from Turkey," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 5-20, October.
- Tekin KÖSE & Kürşat ÇINAR, 2018. "Can Turkey Escape the Middle-Income Trap? An Institutional Approach to Economic Development," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 26(38).
- Tekin Kose, 2016. "Taking economics out of the classroom: a field assignment," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 323-333.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tekin Kose should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.