Finance Group Coventry, United Kingdom
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
RePEc:edi:afwbsuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Foucault, Thierry & Kozhan, Roman & Tham, Wing Wah, 2014.
CEPR Discussion Papers
9925, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koufopoulos, Kostos & Kozhan, Roman & Trigilia, Giulio, 2014. "Optimal Security Design under Asymmetric Information and Profit Manipulation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1050, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kozhan, Roman, 2006. "Multiple Priors And No-Transaction Region," Working Paper Series 2006,4, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Roman Kozhan & Anthony Neuberger & Paul Schneider, 2013. "The Skew Risk Premium in the Equity Index Market," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(9), pages 2174-2203.
- Kozhan, Roman & Salmon, Mark, 2012. "The information content of a limit order book: The case of an FX market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28.
- Roman Kozhan & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Execution Risk in High-Frequency Arbitrage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(11), pages 2131-2149, November.
- Roman Kozhan, 2011. "Non-additive anonymous games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(2), pages 215-230, May.
- David Kelsey & Roman Kozhan & Wei Pang, 2010. "Asymmetric Momentum Effects Under Uncertainty," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 603-631.
- Chu Ba & Kozhan Roman, 2010. "Spurious Regressions of Stationary AR(p) Processes with Structural Breaks," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Rozalia Pal & Roman Kozhan, 2009. "Firms' investment under financial constraints: a euro area investigation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(20), pages 1611-1624.
- Kozhan, Roman & Schmid, Wolfgang, 2009. "Asset allocation with distorted beliefs and transaction costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 236-249, April.
- Kozhan, Roman & Salmon, Mark, 2009. "Uncertainty aversion in a heterogeneous agent model of foreign exchange rate formation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1106-1122, May.
- Roman Kozhan & Michael Zarichnyi, 2008. "Nash equilibria for games in capacities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(2), pages 321-331, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roman Kozhan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.