School of Management and Languages Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Edinburgh EH14 4AS
RePEc:edi:smlhwuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Konstantinos Konstantaras, & Vasilios Sogiakas, 2014. "The role of convenience yield in going-private transactions," CFI Discussion Papers 1401, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- Konstantinos Konstantaras & Vasilios Sogiakas, 2019. "Is stock liquidity transferred and upgraded in acquisitions? Evidence from liquidity synergies in US freeze-outs," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 282(1), pages 179-216, November.
- Konstantaras, Konstantinos & Philippas, Dionisis & Siriopoulos, Costas, 2018. "Trade asymmetries in the Mediterranean basin," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 13-20.
- Konstantaras, Konstantinos & Siriopoulos, Costas, 2011. "Estimating financial distress with a dynamic model: Evidence from family owned enterprises in a small open economy," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 239-255, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Konstantaras, Konstantinos & Philippas, Dionisis & Siriopoulos, Costas, 2018.
"Trade asymmetries in the Mediterranean basin,"
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 13-20.
- Nianyong Wang & Muhammad Haroon Shah & Kishwar Ali & Shah Abbas & Sami Ullah, 2019. "Financial Structure, Misery Index, and Economic Growth: Time Series Empirics from Pakistan," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Eleni Feleki & Charisios Achillas & Christos Vlachokostas & Alexandra V. Michailidou & Leticia Ortega & Nicolas Moussiopoulos, 2018. "Preservation of the Mediterranean Identity: An Intra-City Analysis Towards a Macro-Regional Approach for the Characterisation of Urban Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-21, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Konstantinos Konstantaras should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.