Jin Yeub Kim
|First Name:||Jin Yeub|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2014 Department of Economics; University of Chicago (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Economics Department Lincoln, Nebraska (United States)
College of Business Administration
University of Nebraska
RePEc:edi:edunlus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Economics Chicago, Illinois (United States)
University of Chicago
RePEc:edi:deuchus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jin Yeub Kim, 2015. "The Economics of the Right to be Forgotten," Working Papers 15-02, NET Institute.
- Kim, Jin Yeub & Kwon, Heung Jin, 2014. "The strategy of manipulating joint decision-making," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 127-130.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jin Yeub Kim, 2015.
"The Economics of the Right to be Forgotten,"
15-02, NET Institute.
- Fiala, Lenka & Husovec, Martin, 2022. "Using experimental evidence to improve delegated enforcement," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Byung-Cheol Kim & Domenico Menicucci, 2015. "Price Discrimination by a Two-sided Platform: with Applications to Advertising and Privacy Design," Working Papers 15-08, NET Institute.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jin Yeub Kim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.