|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Management Sciences Department Karachi, Pakistan
RePEc:edi:msdiqpk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Imtiaz Arif; Syeda Wajiha Kazmi; Lubna Khan, 2017. "Relationship between Trade Openness and Energy Consumption in Oil Importing Asian Countries," Journal of Finance and Economics Research, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 30-39, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Imtiaz Arif; Syeda Wajiha Kazmi; Lubna Khan, 2017.
"Relationship between Trade Openness and Energy Consumption in Oil Importing Asian Countries,"
Journal of Finance and Economics Research, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 30-39, March.
- Byeongho Lim & Jeongho Yoo & Kyoungseo Hong & Inkyo Cheong, 2021. "Impacts of Reverse Global Value Chain (GVC) Factors on Global Trade and Energy Market," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-17, June.
- Peter Nderitu GITHAIGA, 2019. "Foreign Remittances, Private Sector Investment and Banking Sector Development," Journal of Economics and Financial Analysis, Tripal Publishing House, vol. 3(2), pages 85-112.
- Mohammed Galal Abdallah Mostafa & Mousa Gowfal Selmey Gowfal Selmey, 2022. "Determinants of Energy Consumption in Egypt “New Approach”," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 12(2), pages 175-180, March.
- Khezri, Mohsen & Heshmati, Almas & Khodaei, Mehdi, 2021. "The role of R&D in the effectiveness of renewable energy determinants: A spatial econometric analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Qamruzzaman, Md & Jianguo, Wei, 2020. "The asymmetric relationship between financial development, trade openness, foreign capital flows, and renewable energy consumption: Fresh evidence from panel NARDL investigation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 827-842.
- Păunică Mihai & Manole Alexandru & Motofei Cătălina & Tănase Gabriela-Lidia, 2021. "Final Consumption and Foreign Trade for Romania and European Union – A Granger causality-based analysis," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 15(1), pages 838-848, December.
- Imtiaz Arif Lubna Khan Syed Ali Raza, 2018. "External Resources and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of South Asian Countries," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 21(2), pages 1-17, November.
- Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur, 2021. "The dynamic nexus of energy consumption, international trade and economic growth in BRICS and ASEAN countries: A panel causality test," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 229(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lubna Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.