(99%) School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia (School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia)https://www.warnell.uga.edu/
(1%) Department of Agricultural Economics Tehran, Iran
University of Tehran
RePEc:edi:dagutit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Omid Karami & Mina Mahmoudi, 2018. "Estimating Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in the Agricultural Sector in Iran," Papers 1806.04238, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Omid Karami should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.