Mohammad Sharif Karimi
|First Name:||Mohammad Sharif|
Department of Economics Kermanshah, Iran
RePEc:edi:derazir (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Karimi, Mohammad sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain & Siong Hook, Law, 2009. "Location decision for foreign direct investment in ASEAN countries (A TOPSIS Approach)," MPRA Paper 15000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karimi, Mohammad Sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2009. "FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Sharif Karimi & Mehran Malekshahian, 2018. "Ricardian Comparative Advantage: Impact of Specialization on the Exportation of Products in ASEAN Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 19(2), pages 473-522, November.
- Mohammad Sharif Karimi, 2018. "The Linkage Between Tourism Development and Economic Growth in Malaysia: A Nonlinear Approach," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 53-65, January.
- EMAMVERDI, Ghodratollah & KARIMI, Mohammad Sharif & KHAKIE, Sima & KARIMI, Mojtaba, 2016. "Forecasting The Total Index Of Tehran Stock Exchange," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 20(1), pages 54-68.
- Mohammad Sharif Karimi & Huseyin Karamelikli, 2016. "Electricity Demand in MENA Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 20(1), pages 81-92, Winter.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Karimi, Mohammad Sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2009.
"FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia,"
14999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap & Gairuzazmi M Ghani, 2012. "Malaysia's Time Varying Capital Mobility," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1361-1368.
- Soo Khoon Goh & Koi Nyen Wong, 2014.
"Could Inward FDI Offset the Substitution Effect of Outward FDI on Domestic Investment? Evidence from Malaysia,"
Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2014(4), pages 413-425.
- goh, sookhoon, 2012. "Could inward FDI offset the substitution effect of outward FDI on domestic investment? evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 43237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yilmaz BAYAR & Mahmut Unsal SASMAZ, 2019. "Foreign borrowing, foreign direct investment inflows and economic growth in European Union transition economies," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 10, pages 107-125, December.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2016. "Financial intermediaries, capital markets, and economic growth: empirical evidence from six countries," Working Papers 19908, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Wasseem Mina & Louis Jaeck, 2015.
"Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1501, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mina, Wasseem & Jaeck, Louis, 2015. "Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries," MPRA Paper 62652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miraskari , Seyed Reza & Tayebi , Seyed Komail & Vaez Barzani , Mohammad, 2013. "An Analysis of International Outsourcing in Iran-China Trade Relations," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 8(1), pages 109-139, January.
- Gulam Hassan, Mohamed Aslam & Abou Sakar, Sameer, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 51930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noor Azryani Auzairy & Cheong Chooi Mei & Chen Si Min & Rifqi Maulida, 2018. "How Sustainable is the Foreign Direct Investment? In the Case of Malaysia," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(11), pages 1027-1038, November.
- Faik Bilgili & Nadide S. Tülüce & Ibrahim Doğan & H. Hilal Bağlıtas, 2016. "The causality between FDI and sector-specific production in Turkey: evidence from threshold cointegration with regime shifts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 345-360, January.
- Mahmoud Khalid Almsafir & Zurina Mohammad Morzuki, 2015. "The Relationship between Investment and Economic Growth in Malaysia," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 116-126.
- Syed Imran Ali Meerza, 2012. "Causal links between trade, foreign direct investment and economic growth for Bangladesh," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 12012, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Ayamba Emmanuel Caesar & Chen HaiBo & Thomas Bilaliib Udimal & Andrew Osei-Agyemang, 2018. "Foreign Direct Investment, Growth of Output Indicators and Economic Growth in China: Empirical Evidence on Causal Links," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(3), pages 315-322.
- Farrukh Nawaz Kayani, 2017. "A Comparative Study Upon Chinese And Turkish Inward Foreign Direct Investment," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 5(1), pages 69-77.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2008. "A re-examination of the role of foreign direct investment and exports in Malaysia's economic growth," MPRA Paper 38536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sibanjan Mishra, 2016. "Macro-economic factors and foreign direct investment in India: a Toda Yamamoto causality approach," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(3), pages 195-208.
- Ghaith Alzaidy & Mohd Naseem Bin Niaz Ahmad & Zakaria Lacheheb, 2017. "The Impact of Foreign-direct Investment on Economic Growth in Malaysia: The Role of Financial Development," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 382-388.
- Tiwari, Aviral & Mutascu, Mihai, 2010. "Economic growth and and FDI in ASIA: A panel data approach," MPRA Paper 28172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2007. "The stability of money demand function in Japan: Evidence from rolling cointegration approach," MPRA Paper 19807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Md. Qamruzzaman & Salma Karim, 2020. "Nexus between Economic Volatility, Trade Openness and FDI: An Application of ARDL, NARDL and Asymmetric Causality," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(7), pages 790-807, July.
- Abdul Khaliq & Ilan Noy, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Sectoral Data in Indonesia," Working Papers 200726, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Mohammed Ershad Hussain & Mahfuzul Haque, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment, Trade, and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of Bangladesh," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Seloinyana Elizabeth Selelo, 2012. "Determinants of Fixed Foreign Direct Investment in Botswana," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 4(7), pages 414-422.
- Wasseem Mina, 2018. "Labor Market Policies and FDI Flows to GCC Countries," Working Papers 1201, Economic Research Forum, revised 27 May 2018.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed, 2017. "Inequality, Fdi And Economic Development: Evidence From Developing Countries," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(05), pages 1039-1057, December.
- Mustafa Tahir Demirsel & Adem Ö?üt & Mehmet Mucuk, 2014. "The Effect Of Foreign Direct Investment On Economic Growth: The Case Of Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702081, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mohammad Sharif Karimi & Huseyin Karamelikli, 2016.
"Electricity Demand in MENA Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis,"
Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 20(1), pages 81-92, Winter.
- Saeed Shavvalpour & Hossein Khanjarpanah & Farhad Zamani & Armin Jabbarzadeh, 2017. "Petrochemical Products Market and Stock Market Returns: Empirical Evidence from Tehran Stock Exchange," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 21(2), pages 383-403, Spring.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohammad Sharif Karimi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.