Reserve Bank of IndiaMumbai, India
RePEc:edi:rbigvin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jangili, Ramesh, 2011. "Causal relationship between saving, investment and economic growth for India – what does the relation imply?," MPRA Paper 40002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jangili, Ramesh, 2010. "Determinants of Private Corporate Sector Investment in India," MPRA Paper 39834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jangili, Ramesh, 2011.
"Causal relationship between saving, investment and economic growth for India – what does the relation imply?,"
40002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. G. Saji & Ratheesh K. Nair, 2017. "Investor-centric strategies for Indian mutual fund industry: inferring from the behavior of individual investors," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 44(3), pages 209-225, September.
- Yilmaz BAYAR, 2014. "Savings, Foreign Direct Investment Inflows and Economic Growth in Emerging Asian Economies," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(8), pages 1106-1122, August.
- Sachin N. Mehta & Gaurang D. Rami, 2014. "Nexus Between Savings, Investment And Economic Growth In India," Working papers 2014-12-12, Voice of Research.
- Jangili, Ramesh, 2010.
"Determinants of Private Corporate Sector Investment in India,"
39834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pankaj Kumar Gupta & Jasjit Bhatia, 2014. "Investment Behavior in Post-Crisis Period ? Comparison of Indian Publics and Private Firms," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401660, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ramesh Jangili should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.