|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research Department Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:rdimfus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Karlis Smits & Bingjie Hu & Binglie Luo & Tony Ollero & Ekaterine Vashakmadze & Klaus Rohland & Sudhir Shetty & Bert Hoftman & Chorching Goh, 2014. "China Economic Update, June 2014," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22108, The World Bank.
- Karlis Smits & Chorching Goh & Bingjie Hu & Ikaterine Vashakmadze & Luan Zhao & Roy Bahl & Baoyun Qiao, 2014. "China Economic Update, October 2014," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22107, The World Bank.
- Bingjie Hu & Ronald U. Mendoza, 2013. "Public Health Spending, Governance and Child Health Outcomes: Revisiting the Links," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 285-311, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Karlis Smits & Bingjie Hu & Binglie Luo & Tony Ollero & Ekaterine Vashakmadze & Klaus Rohland & Sudhir Shetty & Bert Hoftman & Chorching Goh, 2014.
"China Economic Update, June 2014,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
22108, The World Bank.
- Lim, Zhen-Wen & Goh, Kim-Leng, 2019. "Natural gas industry transformation in Peninsular Malaysia: The journey towards a liberalised market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 197-211.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Gomes, Diego B.P., 2017.
"Health care reform or more affordable health care?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 126-153.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Gomes, Diego Braz Pereira, 2016. "Health Care Reform or More Affordable Health Care?," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 780, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Bingjie Hu & Ronald U. Mendoza, 2013.
"Public Health Spending, Governance and Child Health Outcomes: Revisiting the Links,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 285-311, May.
- Division of Policy and Practice,UNICEF, 2010. "Advancing the Rights of Children, Women and Poor Families through Better Public Finance Policies," Working papers 1001, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Delgadillo Chavarria, Carlos Bruno, 2019. "Gasto Público Social, Gobernanza y Desarrollo Humano: Una Aplicación con Datos Municipales de Bolivia: 1994-2008 [Social Public Expenditure, Governance and Human Development: An Application with Mu," MPRA Paper 95552, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2019.
- Bienvenido Ortega & Antonio Casquero & Jesús Sanjuán, 2016. "Corruption and Convergence in Human Development: Evidence from 69 Countries During 1990–2012," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 691-719, June.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence, 2015. "Reducing Child Undernutrition: Past Drivers and Priorities for the Post-MDG Era," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 180-204.
- Mudassir Ali & Durdana Qaiser Gilani & An ul Abdin, 2020. "Public Health Care and Government Health Expenditures in Pakistan," Journal of Economic Impact, Journal of Economic Impact, vol. 2(3), pages 93-98.
- Bienvenido Ortega & Jesús Sanjuán & Antonio Casquero, 2017. "Determinants of efficiency in reducing child mortality in developing countries. The role of inequality and government effectiveness," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 500-516, December.
- Dinh Thanh, Su & Hart, Neil & Canh, Nguyen Phuc, 2020. "Public spending, public governance and economic growth at the Vietnamese provincial level: A disaggregate analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(4).
- van Staveren, I.P. & Kabubo-Mariara, J., 2015. "Civic Agency: an Invisible Health Determinant," ISD Working Paper Series 2015-2, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Zechariah Langnel & Ponlapat Buracom, 2020. "Governance, health expenditure and infant mortality in sub‐Saharan Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 32(4), pages 673-685, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bingjie Hu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.