Ralph W. Huenemann
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Business Victoria, Canada
University of Victoria
RePEc:edi:fbvicca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ralph W. Huenemann, 2014. "The World Bank and China: Future Prospects," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 251-256, January.
- Ralph W. Huenemann, 2010. "China's Rise: Challenges and Opportunities - By C. Fred Bergsten, Charles Freeman, Nicholas R. Lardy, and Derek J. Mitchell," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(2), pages 277-279.
- Huenemann, Ralph W., 2001. "Are China's recent transport statistics plausible?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 368-372.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Huenemann, Ralph W., 2001.
"Are China's recent transport statistics plausible?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 368-372.
- Stéphanie Souche, 2009.
"Un exemple d'estimation de la demande de transport urbain,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 759-779.
- Stéphanie Souche, 2009. "Un exemple d'estimation de la demande de transport urbain," Post-Print halshs-00579638, HAL.
- Carsten A. Holz, 2014. "The Quality of China’s GDP Statistics," a/ Working Papers Series 1403, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Zhang, Shuwei & Jiang, Kejun & Liu, Deshun, 2007. "Passenger transport modal split based on budgets and implication for energy consumption: Approach and application in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4434-4443, September.
- Holz, Carsten A, 2013. "Chinese statistics: classification systems and data sources," MPRA Paper 43869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haoyang Zhao & Jian Xu & Xinteng Liu, 2017. "How to evaluate the reliability of regional input–output data? A case for China," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Stéphanie Souche, 2009. "Un exemple d'estimation de la demande de transport urbain," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 759-779.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ralph W. Huenemann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.