|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Institut Supérieur de Gestion de Tunishttp://www.isg.rnu.tn/
(50%) Université de Nice Sophia Antipolishttp://unice.fr/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Olfa Hajjem & Pierre Garrouste & Mohamed Ayadi, 2015. "Effets des innovations technologiques et organisationnelles sur la productivité : Une extension du modèle CDM," Post-Print halshs-01208095, HAL.
- Hajjem, Olfa & Ayadi, Mohamed & Garrouste, Pierre, 2011. "Complementarities between organizational changes, R&D activity and technological cooperation for the French manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 34617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olfa Hajjem & Pierre Garrouste & Mohamed Ayadi, 2015. "Effets des innovations technologiques et organisationnelles sur la productivité : une extension du modèle CDM," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 101-125.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Olfa Hajjem & Pierre Garrouste & Mohamed Ayadi, 2015.
"Effets des innovations technologiques et organisationnelles sur la productivité : Une extension du modèle CDM,"
- André Dumas TSAMBOU & Nicolae BIBU, 2017. "A Comparative Analysis of the Determinants of Innovation Behaviour Between Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire and Senegal," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(3), pages 234-259, July.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2011-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2011-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2011-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2011-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2011-11-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olfa Hajjem should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.