Report NEP-IPR-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan L. Lampe & Petra Moser, 2011. "Patent Pools and the Direction of Innovation - Evidence from the 19th-century Sewing Machine Industry," NBER Working Papers 17573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2011_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Guastella & Frank van Oort, 2011. "On specifying heterogeneity in knowledge production functions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1114, European Regional Science Association.
- Renato Garcia & Veneziano Araujo & Suelene Mascarini & Emerson Santos, 2011. "University-industry linkages and the role of the geographical proximity," ERSA conference papers ersa11p581, European Regional Science Association.
- Hugo Pinto, 2011. "Knowledge Transfer in the Mirror: Reflections on the Determinants of Research Groups and Companies Collaborative Patterns within Andalusia's Regional Innovation System," ERSA conference papers ersa11p212, European Regional Science Association.
- Dirk Bergemann & Thomas Eisenbach & Joan Feigenbaum & Scott Shenker, 2011. "Pricing under the Threat of Piracy: Flexibility and Platforms for Digital Goods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1834, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Barros, Henrique M., 2011. "The Effects of Innovation Partnership, Foreign Ownership and Enhanced Management Practices on the Use of Patents in Brazilian Manufacturing," Insper Working Papers wpe_255, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Mai, Maxim & Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2011. "Ownership, access and sequential investment," Working Papers 2011-09, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Hajjem, Olfa & Ayadi, Mohamed & Garrouste, Pierre, 2011. "Complementarities between organizational changes, R&D activity and technological cooperation for the French manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 34617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seker, Murat, 2011. "Effects of licensing reform on firm innovation : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5876, The World Bank.
- Angelika Jager, 2011. "Successful Knowledge Transfer from Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany Analysis of Best Practice Examples based on empirical analysis and expert interviews," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1332, European Regional Science Association.
- Iris WanzenbÃ¶ck & Thomas Scherngell & Fischer Manfred, 2011. "How do distinct firm characteristics affect behavioural additionalities of public R&D subsidies? Empirical evidence from a binary regression analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p297, European Regional Science Association.
- Uwe Cantner & Bastian Rake, 2011. "International Research Networks in Pharmaceuticals: Structure and Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.