|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Karl-Franzens Universität Graz, Institut für Psychologiehttp://www.uni-graz.at/
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Takahashi, Taiki & Hadzibeganovic, Tarik & Cannas, Sergio & Makino, Takaki & Fukui, Hiroki & Kitayama, Shinobu, 2009.
"Cultural neuroeconomics of intertemporal choice,"
16814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gheorghe H. Popescu & Elvira Nica, 2014. "Neuroeconomic Models of Decision-Making," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(1), pages 63-66, March.
- Zhong, Li-Xin & Xu, Wen-Juan & Chen, Rong-Da & Zhong, Chen-Yang & Qiu, Tian & Ren, Fei & He, Yun-Xing, 2018. "Self-reinforcing feedback loop in financial markets with coupling of market impact and momentum traders," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 493(C), pages 301-310.
- Han, Ruokang & Takahashi, Taiki, 2012. "Psychophysics of time perception and valuation in temporal discounting of gain and loss," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6568-6576.
- Takahashi, Taiki, 2010. "A social discounting model based on Tsallis’ statistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3600-3603.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2009-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2009-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2009-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2009-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2009-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2009-08-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tarik Hadzibeganovic should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.