- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2011. "Crowding out capitalism: A law of historical materialism," MPRA Paper 31745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2009. "Towards a Political Economy of the Hunters and Gatherers: A Study in Historical Materialism," MPRA Paper 17339, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2009.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2009. "Labour Values and the Theory of the Firm: Part I: The Competitive Firm," MPRA Paper 18698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2009.
"Arbeitswerte und die Theorie der Unternehmung. Teil I: Die Unternehmung unter vollständiger Konkurrenz
[Labour Values and the Theory of the Firm. Part I: The Competitive Firm]," MPRA Paper 18501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2008. "The Labour Theory of Value: A Marginal Analysis," MPRA Paper 10202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2006. "A Note on Ronald Meek's 'Studies in the Labour Theory of Value'," MPRA Paper 11759, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2008.
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (5) 2008-08-31 2008-12-01 2009-09-26 2009-11-14 2010-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (3) 2008-08-31 2008-12-01 2011-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2008-08-31 2008-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2009-11-14
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2009-09-26
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-07-02
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Klaus Hagendorf should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.