Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2011. "Crowding out capitalism: A law of historical materialism," MPRA Paper 31745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2009.
"Arbeitswerte und die Theorie der Unternehmung. Teil I: Die Unternehmung unter vollständiger Konkurrenz
[Labour Values and the Theory of the Firm. Part I: The Competitive Firm]," MPRA Paper 18501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2009. "Towards a Political Economy of the Hunters and Gatherers: A Study in Historical Materialism," MPRA Paper 17339, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2009.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2009. "Labour Values and the Theory of the Firm: Part I: The Competitive Firm," MPRA Paper 18698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2008. "The Labour Theory of Value: A Marginal Analysis," MPRA Paper 10202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2006. "A Note on Ronald Meek's 'Studies in the Labour Theory of Value'," MPRA Paper 11759, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2008.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (5) 2008-08-31 2008-12-01 2009-09-26 2009-11-14 2010-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (3) 2008-08-31 2008-12-01 2011-07-02
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2008-08-31 2008-12-01
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2009-11-14
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2009-09-26
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-07-02
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Klaus Hagendorf should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.