Report NEP-HPE-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia, 2009. "Tax collection in Spain in the 18th century: the case of the “décima”," Working Papers in Economic History 2009/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Konow, James, 2009. "Adam Smith and Moral Knowledge," MPRA Paper 18557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nellinger, Ludwig, 2009. "Über die Natur und das Wesen des Geldes: Johann Heinrich von Thünens unveröffentlichter Beitrag zur Geldtheorie," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 110, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:09-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohammed, Shehu Tijjani, 2009. "A New World Monetary System: Keynes' view revisited," MPRA Paper 18453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Schwob, 2009. "The intellectual origins of WTO : Hull’s and Bidwell’s views on organizing the international trade," Working Papers of BETA 2009-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Merlin Chowkwanyun, 2009. "New Critical Perspectives on the U.S. and the Post-WWII Global Economy: Brenner, Harvey, and Pollin," Working Papers wp194, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2009.
"Arbeitswerte und die Theorie der Unternehmung. Teil I: Die Unternehmung unter vollständiger Konkurrenz
[Labour Values and the Theory of the Firm. Part I: The Competitive Firm]," MPRA Paper 18501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:09-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paliu-Popa, Lucia, 2009. "Economic Theories of Foreign Trade Transactions," MPRA Paper 18570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falk, Armin & Heckman, James J., 2009. "Lab Experiments Are a Major Source of Knowledge in the Social Sciences," IZA Discussion Papers 4540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabian Winter & Heiko Rauhut & Dirk Helbing, 2009. "How norms can generate conflict," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-087, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Niels Petersen, 2009. "Review Essay: How Rational is International Law?," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "Minsky Moments, Russell Chickens, and Gray Swans--The Methodological Puzzles of the Financial Instability Analysis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_582, Levy Economics Institute.
- Carmen Herrero & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Giovanni Ponti, 2009. "On the Adjudication of Conflicting Claims: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 09.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Goodwin or Kalecki in Demand? Functional Income Distribution and Aggregate Demand in the Short Run," Working Papers wp203, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.