Hanny Zurina Hamzah
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Sekolah Perniagaan dan Ekonomi Serdang, Malaysia
Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
RePEc:edi:feupmmy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zera Zuryana Idris & Normaz Wana Ismail & Saifuzzaman Ibrahim & Hanny Zurina Hamzah, 2021. "The impact of high-technology trade on employment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 512-529, May.
- Imad Kareem Alaamshani & Hanny Zurina Hamzah & Shivee Ranjanee Kaliappan & Normaz Wana Ismail, 2021. "Impact of Trade Facilitation on Extensive Margin," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 131-147.
- Idowu Opeoluwa Isreal Akingba & Shivee Ranjanee Kaliappan & Hanny Zurina Hamzah, 2018. "Impact of health capital on economic growth in Singapore: an ARDL approach to cointegration," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 45(2), pages 340-356, February.
- Mohammad Karimi & Shivee Ranjanee Kaliappan & Normaz Wana Ismail & Hanny Zurina Binti Hamzah, 2016. "Does Trade Liberalization Affects International Trade Tax Revenue? Evidence from Dynamic Panel Threshold Method," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 75-87.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Idowu Opeoluwa Isreal Akingba & Shivee Ranjanee Kaliappan & Hanny Zurina Hamzah, 2018.
"Impact of health capital on economic growth in Singapore: an ARDL approach to cointegration,"
International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 45(2), pages 340-356, February.
- Isreal, Akingba Idowu Opeoluwa & Kaliappan, Shivee & Hamzah, Hanny Zurina, 2019. "Impact of Health Capital on Total Factor Productivity in Singapore," Jurnal Ekonomi Malaysia, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, vol. 53(2), pages 83-98.
- Wei Jiang & Yadong Wang, 2023. "Asymmetric Effects of Human Health Capital on Economic Growth in China: An Empirical Investigation Based on the NARDL Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(6), pages 1-16, March.
- Kaštelan, Uršula & Konatar, Milena, 2022. "The Impact of Health Capital on Economic Growth in the Balkan Countries," Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference (2022), Hybrid Conference, Opatija, Croatia, in: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Hybrid Conference, Opatija, Croatia, 17-18 June 2022, pages 99-107, IRENET - Society for Advancing Innovation and Research in Economy, Zagreb.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hanny Zurina Hamzah should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.