Juan Carlos Gutierrez Betancur
|Last Name:||Gutierrez Betancur|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF) Medellín, Colombia
Escuela de Economía y Finanzas
Carrera 49 Número 7 Sur 50, Avenida Las Vegas 5 floor, Medellín
RePEc:edi:cieafco (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Claudia Sepúlveda Rivillas & Walter Reina Gutiérrez & Juan Carlos Gutiérrez Betancur, 2012. "Estimación del Riesgo de crédito para empresas del sector real en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010715, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Carlos Alberto Soto Quintero & Alejandra Arboleda Bedoya & Juan Carlos Gutiérrez Betancur, 2012. "Trayectorias óptimas de inversión durante el ciclo de vida en un sistema de multifondos," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010713, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Arboleda, Alejandra & Soto, Carlos & Gutierrez, Juan, 2013. "Optimal investment paths during the life cycle of a multi-funds system," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 18(35), pages 72-88.
- Claudia Sepúlveda Rivillas & Walter Reina Gutiérrez & Juan Carlos Gutiérrez Betancur, 2012. "Estimación del riesgo de crédito en empresas del sector real en Colombia," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan Carlos Gutierrez Betancur should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.