Bayu Arie Fianto
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Surabaya, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:feairid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Rachmania Nurul Fitri Amijaya & Mohammad Yusron Sholikhin & Bayu Arie Fianto, 2019. "The Influence Of Macroeconomics And Population In Country Of Origin On Tourist Arrivals To Indonesia," Jurnal Ekonomi dan Keuangan Islam, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Department of Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 72-79, Juli.
- Fianto, Bayu Arie & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding & Roudaki, Jamal, 2018. "Equity financing and debt-based financing: Evidence from Islamic microfinance institutions in Indonesia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 163-172.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fianto, Bayu Arie & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding & Roudaki, Jamal, 2018.
"Equity financing and debt-based financing: Evidence from Islamic microfinance institutions in Indonesia,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 163-172.
- Cynthia W. Cai & Martina K. Linnenluecke & Mauricio Marrone & Abhay K. Singh, 2019. "Machine Learning and Expert Judgement: Analyzing Emerging Topics in Accounting and Finance Research in the Asia–Pacific," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 55(4), pages 709-733, December.
- Juhro, Solikin M. & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Iyke, Bernard Njindan & Trisnanto, Budi, 2020. "Is there a role for Islamic finance and R&D in endogenous growth models in the case of Indonesia?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Adil Saleem & Budi Setiawan & Judit Bárczi & Judit Sági, 2021. "Achieving Sustainable Economic Growth: Analysis of Islamic Debt and the Islamic Equity Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(15), pages 1-12, July.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Tan, Yong, 2022. "Implementing strategic disposability for performance evaluation: Innovation, stability, profitability and corporate social responsibility in Chinese banking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 296(2), pages 652-668.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Alshater, Muneer M. & Hasan, Rashedul & Bhuiyan, Abul Bashar, 2021. "Islamic microfinance: A bibliometric review," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 49(C).
- Meslier, Céline & Risfandy, Tastaftiyan & Tarazi, Amine, 2020. "Islamic banks’ equity financing, Shariah supervisory board, and banking environments," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Ascarya & Ali Sakti, 2019. "Designing Micro-Fintech Models For Islamic Micro Financial Institution In Indonesia," Working Papers WP/09/2019, Bank Indonesia.
- Bayu Arie Fianto & Christopher Gan, 2017.
"Islamic Microfinance in Indonesia,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Microfinance in Asia, chapter 7, pages 227-270,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Wittawat Hemtanon & Christopher Gan, 2020. "Microfinance Participation in Thailand," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-27, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bayu Arie Fianto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.