Jean Pierre Doussoulin
|First Name:||Jean Pierre|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Équipe de Recherche sur l'Utilisation des Données Individuelles en lien avec la Théorie Économique (ERUDITE) Créteil, France
RePEc:edi:erp12fr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- Jean Pierre Doussoulin, 2019. "A paradigm of the circular economy: the end of cheap nature?," Post-Print hal-02542701, HAL.
- Jean Pierre Doussoulin & Mariana Bittencourt, 2018. "Analysing the circular economy opportunities in the French construction sector related to the sustainable supply chain: a waste input-output analysis," Post-Print hal-02562227, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Doussoulin, 2015. "La economía circular en Francia: una aproximación desde la economía institucional," Post-Print hal-02264414, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Douguet & Martin O 'Connor & Jean-Pierre Doussoulin & Philippe Lanceleur & Karine Philippot, 2014. "L'Empreinte Écologique Du Parc Naturel De La Haute Vallée De Chevreuse : Du Concept À La Construction De L'Outil," Working Papers hal-01243385, HAL.
- Jean Pierre Doussoulin, 2021. "COVID-19: Turning a Threat into an Opportunity for the Circular Economy," Chapters, in: Tao Zhang (ed.), Circular Economy - Recent Advances, New Perspectives and Applications, IntechOpen.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jean Pierre Doussoulin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.