(50%) Fakultas Ekonomi Jakarta, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:feuinid (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Jakarta Office Jakarta, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:wrlbkid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Shah, Anwar & Qibthiyyah, Riatu & Dita, Astrid, 2012. "General purpose central-provincial-local transfers (DAU) in Indonesia : from gap filling to ensuring fair access to essential public services for all," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6075, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Shah, Anwar & Qibthiyyah, Riatu & Dita, Astrid, 2012.
"General purpose central-provincial-local transfers (DAU) in Indonesia : from gap filling to ensuring fair access to essential public services for all,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6075, The World Bank.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & Vothknecht, Marc & Wijaya, Laura, 2014. "Explaining the Regional Heterogeneity of Poverty: Evidence from Decentralized Indonesia," MPRA Paper 57823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasrudin, Rus'an, 2015. "Does Soft Corruption Make Grease or Sand for Development? Evidence from Road's Special Allocation Fund for Indonesian Districts," MPRA Paper 80578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2017.
- Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Autonomy with equity and accountability : toward a more transparent, objective, predictable and simpler (TOPS) system of central financing of provincial-local expenditures in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6004, The World Bank.
- Agustina, Cut Dian & Ahmad, Ehtisham & Nugroho, Dhanie & Siagian, Herbert, 2012. "Political economy of natural resource revenue sharing in Indonesia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57962, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patrice Ollivaud, 2017. "Improving the allocation and efficiency of public spending in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1381, OECD Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Astrid Dita should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.