Gui Pedro de Mendonça
|Last Name:||de Mendonça|
Centre for Complexity Sciencehttp://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/comcom/
Centre for Complexity Science, Zeeman Building, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Pedro de Mendonça, 2013. "Nonlinear Phenomena in a Growing Economy with Convex Adjustment Costs," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pedro, de Mendonça, 2009.
"Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy,"
13493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gui Pedro de Mendonça, 2009. "Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pedro, de Mendonça, 2009. "Self-Enforcing Climate Change Treaties: A Generalized Differential Game Approach with Applications," MPRA Paper 17889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendonca, Gui Pedro, 2008. "Structural Breaks, Regime Change and Asymmetric Adjustment: A Short and Long Run Global Approach to the Output/Unemployment Dynamics," MPRA Paper 14648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2009-04-05 2009-08-30
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2009-04-05 2009-08-30
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2009-04-18
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2009-10-24
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2009-10-24
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2009-08-30
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2009-10-24
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2009-10-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gui Pedro de Mendonça should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.