Report NEP-DGE-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kilponen, Juha & Vanhala, Juuso, 2009. "Productivity and job flows: heterogeneity of new hires and continuing jobs in the business cycle," Working Paper Series 1080, European Central Bank.
- Masako Ikefuji & Kazuo Mino, 2009. "Internal vs. External Habit Formation in a Growing Economy with Overlapping Generations," KIER Working Papers 676, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Eric M. Leeper & Michael Plante & Nora Traum, 2009. "Dynamics Of Fiscal Financing In The United States," Caepr Working Papers 2009-012, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Seiya Fujisaki & Kazuo Mino, 2009. "Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax in the Presence of Maintenance Expenditures," KIER Working Papers 677, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Gui Pedro de Mendonça, 2009. "Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Chu, Angus C., 2009. "Effects of Patent Length on R&D: A Quantitative DGE Analysis," MPRA Paper 16918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daron Acemoglu & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Political Economy of Ramsey Taxation," NBER Working Papers 15302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da & Issler, João Victor & Matos, Paulo Rogério Faustino, 2009. "The forward- and the equity-premium puzzles: two symptoms of the same illness?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 697, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Evers, Michael & Niemann, Stefan & Schiffbauer, Marc, 2009. "Inflation, Liquidity Risk and Long-run TFP - Growth," Papers DYNREG48, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2009. "Credit Spreads and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 15289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2009. "On the non-causal link between volatility and growth," Economics Working Papers 2009-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2009. "Unemployment in an Interdependent World," Kiel Working Papers 1540, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ida Wolden Bache & James Mitchell & Francesco Ravazzolo & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009. "Macro modelling with many models," Working Paper 2009/15, Norges Bank.
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2009. "Numerically Stable Stochastic Simulation Approaches for Solving Dynamic Economic Models," NBER Working Papers 15296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.