Marine De Talancé
(Marine De Talance)
|Last Name:||De Talance|
(95%) Équipe de Recherche sur l'Utilisation des Données Individuelles en lien avec la Théorie Économique (ERUDITE) Créteil, France
RePEc:edi:erp12fr (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) DIALParis, France
RePEc:edi:diallfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marine de Talancé, 2019.
"Education, fertility and childlessness in Indonesia [Education, fécondité en Indonésie],"
- Marine de Talancé, 2019. "Education, fertility and childlessness in Indonesia," Erudite Working Paper 2019-15, Erudite.
- Marine De Talancé & Marin Ferry & Miguel Niño-Zarazùa, 2019. "Did Debt Relief Initiatives help to reach the MDGs? A Focus on Primary Education," Erudite Working Paper 2019-23, Erudite.
- Marine de Talance, 2017. "Quality Perceptions and School Choice in Rural Pakistan," Working Papers hal-01663029, HAL.
- Marine de Talancé, 2016. "Wealth inequalities in perceptions of school quality in Pakistan," Working Papers DT/2016/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Marine de Talancé, 2020. "Private and Public Education: Do Parents Care About School Quality?," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 137, pages 117-144.
- Marine de Talancé, 2017. "Better Teachers, Better Results? Evidence from Rural Pakistan," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(10), pages 1697-1713, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marine De Talancé & Marin Ferry & Miguel Niño-Zarazùa, 2019.
"Did Debt Relief Initiatives help to reach the MDGs? A Focus on Primary Education,"
Erudite Working Paper
- Marin Ferry, 2021. "Quel bilan tirer des initiatives d'annulation de la dette des pays pauvres très endettés ?," Revue d'économie financière, Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(1), pages 225-240.
- Marine de Talance, 2017.
"Quality Perceptions and School Choice in Rural Pakistan,"
- Joshi, Priyadarshani, 2019. "The growth, roles and needs of the private education system: Private stakeholder perspectives from Nepal," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 57-67.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marine De Talance
(Marine De Talance) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.