|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre de Recherche en Économie de Développement (CRED) Namur, Belgium
Faculté des Sciences Économiques, Sociales et de Gestion (FSESG)
Université de Namur
RePEc:edi:cdfunbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Modeste Dayé & Romain Houssa & Paul Reding, 2015. "Policy instruments to improve MSMEs access to external financing in developing countries: A survey," BeFinD Working Papers 0106, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Bayram, Deniz & Dayé, Modeste, 2014. "Asymptotic Properties of the Weighted Least Squares Estimator Under Moments Restriction," MPRA Paper 60465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Modeste Dayé, 2018. "Volunteering at the Extensive Margin: Intrinsic or Extrinsic Motive?," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 131, pages 117-136.
- Modeste Dayé & Romain Houssa & Paul Reding, 2016. "Improving MSMEs access to external financing in Low Income Countries: Is there a role for Development Cooperation?," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 9-28.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Modeste Dayé & Romain Houssa & Paul Reding, 2015.
"Policy instruments to improve MSMEs access to external financing in developing countries: A survey,"
BeFinD Working Papers
0106, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Romain Houssa & Paul Reding & Albena Sotirova, 2017. "Methodological issues of an impact evaluation of development support in agriculture," BeFinD Working Papers 0120, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Modeste Dayé
(Modeste Daye) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.