Report NEP-SBM-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan," ADBI Working Papers 577, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Dorota Ciolek, 2016. "Creativity pays off. Innovation, innovation strategy, and internationalization," Working Papers 1601, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Amornkitvikai, Yot & Harvie, Charles, 2016. "The Impact of Finance on the Performance of Thai Manufacturing Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," ADBI Working Papers 576, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lindholm-Dahlstrand, Asa & Andersson, Martin & Carlsson, Bo, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Experimentation: A key function in Entrepreneurial Systems of Innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Heather D. Gibson, 2016. "Firm investment and financial conditions in the euro area: evidence from firm-level data," Working Papers 208, Bank of Greece.
- Schlepphorst, Susanne & Schlömer-Laufen, Nadine, 2016. "Schnell wachsende Unternehmen in Deutschland: Charakteristika und Determinanten ihres Wachstums," IfM-Materialien 246, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Modeste Dayé & Romain Houssa & Paul Reding, 2015. "Policy instruments to improve MSMEs access to external financing in developing countries: A survey," BeFinD Working Papers 0106, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Delanote, Julie, 2016. "Incorporating innovation subsidies in the CDM framework: Empirical evidence from Belgium," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-045, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2016. "Growing by learning: firm-level evidence on the size-productivity nexus," Working Papers 1613, Banco de España.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Technological capabilities, technological dynamism and innovation offshoring," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-044, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- TAKAMURA Shizuka, 2016. "Utilization of Female and Foreign Employees among Japanese Firms: An empirical analysis using firm panel data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & Schramm, Ronald M., 2016. "Agglomeration and Technological Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from China's Electric Apparatus Industry," RIEI Working Papers 2016-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Amador, João & Nagengast, Arne J., 2016. "The effect of bank shocks on firm-level and aggregate investment," Working Paper Series 1914, European Central Bank.
- Erno Tornikoski & Christophe Bonnet & Bérangère Deschamps & Gilles Lecointre & Mickael Buffart, 2015. "Situation Analyses Business Transfer Ecosystem in France: Situation Analysis in 2015," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-01335664, HAL.
- Lara Abdel Fattah & Sylvain Barthélémy & Nadine Levratto & Benjamin Trempont, 2016. "Post-reorganization survival: a semi-parametric and non-parametric analysis of firm characteristics," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-22, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tobias Ketterer & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Institutions vs. ‘First-Nature’ Geography – What Drives Economic Growth in Europe’s Regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1614, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2016.