Report NEP-ENT-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindholm-Dahlstrand, Asa & Andersson, Martin & Carlsson, Bo, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Experimentation: A key function in Entrepreneurial Systems of Innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2016. "Growing by learning: firm-level evidence on the size-productivity nexus," Working Papers 1613, Banco de España.
- Lara Abdel Fattah & Sylvain Barthélémy & Nadine Levratto & Benjamin Trempont, 2016. "Post-reorganization survival: a semi-parametric and non-parametric analysis of firm characteristics," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-22, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan," ADBI Working Papers 577, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Amornkitvikai, Yot & Harvie, Charles, 2016. "The Impact of Finance on the Performance of Thai Manufacturing Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," ADBI Working Papers 576, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Erno Tornikoski & Christophe Bonnet & Bérangère Deschamps & Gilles Lecointre & Mickael Buffart, 2015. "Situation Analyses Business Transfer Ecosystem in France: Situation Analysis in 2015," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-01335664, HAL.
- AfDB AfDB, 2016. "North Africa - Working paper - The Role of Nascent Entrepreneurship in Driving Inclusive Economic Growth in North Africa," Working Paper Series 2336, African Development Bank.
- Modeste Dayé & Romain Houssa & Paul Reding, 2015. "Policy instruments to improve MSMEs access to external financing in developing countries: A survey," BeFinD Working Papers 0106, University of Namur, Department of Economics.