The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Wilfried Dalvai to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Institut für Volkswirtschaftlehre Rostock, Germany
Ulmenstr. 69, 18057 Rostock
RePEc:edi:ivrosde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Urban cultural amenities and the migration of the creative class," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 143, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Urban costs, wages, and selection," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 144, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Agglomeration and the product mix," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 145, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Mäschle, Oliver & Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Rationing and screening in crowdinvesting-markets," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 142, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (3) 2016-04-04 2016-04-04 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (3) 2016-04-04 2016-04-04 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wilfried Dalvai should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.