Report NEP-MIG-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allison Shertzer & Randall P. Walsh, 2016. "Racial Sorting and the Emergence of Segregation in American Cities," NBER Working Papers 22077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steinmayr, Andreas, 2016. "Exposure to Refugees and Voting for the Far-Right: (Unexpected) Results from Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 9790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michel Beine & Bénédicte Souy, 2016. "The evolution of immigration and asylum policy in Luxembourg: insights from IMPALA," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Montenegro, Claudio & Pritchett, Lant, 2016. "Bounding the Price Equivalent of Migration Barriers," IZA Discussion Papers 9789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bahar, Dany & Rapoport, Hillel, 2016. "Migration, Knowledge Diffusion and the Comparative Advantage of Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 9788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George J. Borjas, 2016. "The Labor Supply of Undocumented Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 22102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Urban cultural amenities and the migration of the creative class," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 143, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Huang, Xiaobing & Liu, Xiaolian, 2016. "Consumption and social integration: Empirical evidence for Chinese migrant workers," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Coxhead, Ian & Vu, Linh & Nguyen, Cuong, 2016. "Migration in Vietnam: New Evidence from Recent Surveys," MPRA Paper 70217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Green, David & Liu, Huju & Ostrovsky, Yuri & Picot, Garnett, 2016. "Immigration, propriete d?entreprises et emploi au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2016375f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.