Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales del Sur (IIESS) Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
RePEc:edi:iiessar (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Juana HernÃ¡ndez Chavarria & Agostina Costantino, 2017. "Conocimiento patentado e indicadores econÃ³micos: el caso de la industria aeronÃ¡utica mexicana," Revista de EconomÃa del Caribe 017156, Universidad del Norte.
- Agostina Costantino, 2014. "Land Grabbing in Latin America: Another Natural Resource Curse?," Agrarian South: Journal of Political Economy, Centre for Agrarian Research and Education for South, vol. 3(1), pages 17-43, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Agostina Costantino, 2014.
"Land Grabbing in Latin America: Another Natural Resource Curse?,"
Agrarian South: Journal of Political Economy, Centre for Agrarian Research and Education for South, vol. 3(1), pages 17-43, April.
- Popoola Ayobami Abayomi & Magidimisha Hangwelani Hope, 2020. "The Dilemmas of Rural Planning and Planners in Oyo State, Nigeria," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 47(47), pages 75-93, March.
- Raúl Córdova & Nicholas J. Hogarth & Markku Kanninen, 2018. "Sustainability of Smallholder Livelihoods in the Ecuadorian Highlands: A Comparison of Agroforestry and Conventional Agriculture Systems in the Indigenous Territory of Kayambi People," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-31, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agostina Costantino should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.