[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexander Cordes to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
(95%) Niedersächsisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (NIW)Hannover, Germany
RePEc:edi:niwhade (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Ministerium für Wirtschaft, Arbeit und Verkehr Hannover, Germany
Government of Lower Saxony
RePEc:edi:nsmwvde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke & Christian Rammer & Roman Römisch & Paula Schliessler & Pia Wassmann, 2016.
"Identifying Revealed Comparative Advantages in an EU Regional Context,"
wiiw Research Reports
412, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Cordes, Alexander & Gehrke, Birgit & Römisch, Roman & Rammer, Christian & Schliessler, Paula & Wassmann, Pia, 2015. "Identifying revealed comparative advantages in an EU regional context," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 145962.
- Alexander Cordes & Ulrich Schasse, 2015. "The firm's evaluation of local research institutes and universities - an empirical analysis for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa15p933, European Regional Science Association.
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke, 2015. "Industrielle Entwicklung und funktionale Verschiebung in Europa: eine empirische Analyse ausgeübter Tätigkeiten," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 84(1), pages 79-101.
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke, 2013. "China and Germany in knowledge-intensive high-tech sectors," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 5-25.
- Alexander Cordes, 2012. "What Drives Skill-biased Regional Employment Growth in West Germany?," Chapters, in: Knut Ingar Westeren (ed.), Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
- Alexander Cordes, 2012.
"What Drives Skill-biased Regional Employment Growth in West Germany?,"
Chapters, in: Knut Ingar Westeren (ed.), Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 11,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hanas A. Cader & John C. Leatherman, 2012. "Growth of the Knowledge-based Economy in a Two-person Non-cooperative Game," Chapters, in: Knut Ingar Westeren (ed.), Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michaela Fuchs & Udo Brixy, 2011. "How important are plant and regional characteristics for employment dynamics? Plant-level evidence for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa10p243, European Regional Science Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2015-11-01 2016-08-07. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2016-08-07. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2015-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-08-07. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2015-11-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexander Cordes should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.