Faculdade de Economia Faro, Portugal
Universidade do Algarve
Campus de Gambelas, 8000 Faro
RePEc:edi:ucualpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- AntÃ³nia Correia & Nuno Videira & Victor Martins & InÃªs Alves & Catarina Ramires & Rui Subtil, 2004. "Development Scenarios of Sustainability for Golf: The Algarve Case," ERSA conference papers ersa04p620, European Regional Science Association.
- Antonia Correia, 1998. "The carrying capacity in Algarve," ERSA conference papers ersa98p469, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlos M. Santos & Vitor AmbrÃ³sio & AntÃ³nia Correia & Rita Peres, 2013. "The importance of religious tourism segmentation for tourism destination management: the case of the island of S. Miguel, Azores," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 166-178.
- Correia, Antonia & Oom do Valle, Patricia & Moco, Claudia, 2007. "Modeling motivations and perceptions of Portuguese tourists," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 76-80, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Correia, Antonia & Oom do Valle, Patricia & Moco, Claudia, 2007.
"Modeling motivations and perceptions of Portuguese tourists,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 76-80, January.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017.
"“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps”,"
AQR Working Papers
201707, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2017.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017. "“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps," IREA Working Papers 201713, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- Maria Johann & Mihaela Constantinescu & Stefan Claudiu Caescu, 2015. "Polish Tourists’ Perceptions of Service Quality Offered by Summer Resort Hotels in Romania," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 109-114, July.
- Paker, Neslihan & Vural, Ceren Altuntaş, 2016. "Customer segmentation for marinas: Evaluating marinas as destinations," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 156-171.
- Tukamushaba Eddy K. & Xiao Honggen & Ladkin Adele, 2016. "The effect of tourists’ perceptions of a tourism product on memorable travel experience: Implications for destination branding," European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(1), pages 2-12, May.
- Wong, Brian Kee Mun & Musa, Ghazali & Taha, Azni Zarina, 2017. "Malaysia my second home: The influence of push and pull motivations on satisfaction," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 394-410.
- Quian, Shan, 2010. "Research On Behaviors Of Government'S Tourism Marketing," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 1(1), pages 99-106.
- Vendrell-Herrero, Ferran & Gomes, Emanuel & Collinson, Simon & Parry, Glenn & Bustinza, Oscar F., 2018. "Selling digital services abroad: How do extrinsic attributes influence foreign consumers’ purchase intentions?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 173-185.
- Whang, Haesung & Yong, Sunghwa & Ko, Eunju, 2016. "Pop culture, destination images, and visit intentions: Theory and research on travel motivations of Chinese and Russian tourists," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 631-641.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017. "“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps”," AQR Working Papers 201707, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2017.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Antonia Correia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.