Modeling motivations and perceptions of Portuguese tourists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017.
"“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps,"
IREA Working Papers
201713, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017. "“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps”," AQR Working Papers 201707, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2017.
- Maria Johann & Mihaela Constantinescu & Stefan Claudiu Caescu, 2015. "Polish Tourists’ Perceptions of Service Quality Offered by Summer Resort Hotels in Romania," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 109-114, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:56:y:2016:i:c:p:156-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tukamushaba Eddy K. & Xiao Honggen & Ladkin Adele, 2016. "The effect of tourists’ perceptions of a tourism product on memorable travel experience: Implications for destination branding," European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(1), pages 2-12, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:394-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quian, Shan, 2010. "Research On Behaviors Of Government'S Tourism Marketing," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 1(1), pages 99-106.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:173-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whang, Haesung & Yong, Sunghwa & Ko, Eunju, 2016. "Pop culture, destination images, and visit intentions: Theory and research on travel motivations of Chinese and Russian tourists," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 631-641.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:1:p:76-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.