Department of Economics Oxford, United Kingdom
Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
RePEc:edi:sfeixuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Parama Chaudhury, 2010.
"Multi-tasking and the Returns to Experience,"
Economics Series Working Papers
518, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Crifo, Patricia, 2008.
"Human Capital Accumulation And The Transition From Specialization To Multitasking,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 320-344, June.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Patricia Crifo, 2008. "Human Capital Accumulation and the Transition from Specialization to Multi-tasking," Post-Print hal-00243029, HAL.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & CRIFO, Patricia, 2003. "Human capital accumulation and the transition from specialization to multi-tasking," CORE Discussion Papers 2003080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & CRIFO, Patricia, 2009. "Human capital accumulation and the transition from specialization to multitasking," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Patricia, CRIFO, 2003. "Human Capital Accumulation and the Transition from Specialisation to Multi-tasking," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gibbons, Robert & Waldman, Michael, 2003.
"Enriching a Theory of Wage and Promotion Dynamics Inside Firms,"
4324-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert Gibbons & Michael Waldman, 2006. "Enriching a Theory of Wage and Promotion Dynamics inside Firms," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 59-108, January.
- Robert Gibbons & Michael Waldman, 2003. "Enriching a Theory of Wage and Promotion Dynamics Inside Firms," NBER Working Papers 9849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Crifo, Patricia, 2008. "Human Capital Accumulation And The Transition From Specialization To Multitasking," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 320-344, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Parama Chaudhury should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.