Mark David Chatfield
University of Queensland - Faculty of Medicinehttps://medicine.uq.edu.au/
Research outputJump to: Articles Software
- Mark D. Chatfield, 2015. "precombine: A command to examine n ≥ 2 datasets before combining," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 15(3), pages 607-626, September.
- Mark Chatfield & Adrian Mander, 2009. "The Skillings–Mack test (Friedman test when there are missing data)," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(2), pages 299-305, June.
- Mark Chatfield, 2017. "TABLE1_MC: Stata module to create "table 1" of baseline characteristics for a manuscript," Statistical Software Components S458351, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2017.
- Mark Chatfield, 2017. "LABELDATASYNTAX: Stata module to produce syntax to label variables and values, given a data dictionary," Statistical Software Components S458310, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mark Chatfield, 2007. "SKILMACK: Stata module to calculate Skillings-Mack statistic," Statistical Software Components S456817, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Feb 2009.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mark Chatfield & Adrian Mander, 2009.
"The Skillings–Mack test (Friedman test when there are missing data),"
StataCorp LP, vol. 9(2), pages 299-305, June.
- Lefebvre, M. & Biguzzi, C. & Ginon, E. & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Langrell, S. R. H. & Marette, S. & Mateu, G. & Sutan, A., 2015. "Mandatory Integrated Pest Management in the European Union: Experimental insights on consumers' reactions," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212038, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
Sorry, no citations of software components recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mark David Chatfield should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.