|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Discipline Group Sydney, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
: +61 2 9514 7777
+61 2 9514 7722
PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007, Sydney
RePEc:edi:edutsau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alexey Chernulich, 2013. "A Study of Pension System Efficiency in the Presence of Natural Resource Economy," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-09/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Chernulich, Aleksei & Tuinstra, Jan, 2018. "A laboratory experiment on the heuristic switching model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 21-42.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Chernulich, Aleksei & Tuinstra, Jan, 2018.
"A laboratory experiment on the heuristic switching model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 21-42.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Te Bao & Angela Sutan & Jan Tuinstra, 2018.
"Fee Structure and Mutual Fund Choice: An Experiment,"
Working Paper Series
45, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Bao, Te & Sutan, Angela & Tuinstra, Jan, 2019. "Fee structure and mutual fund choice: An experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 449-474.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Davide Radi & Fabio Tramontana, 2018. "Some reflections on past and future of nonlinear dynamics in economics and finance," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 41(2), pages 91-118, November.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Te Bao & Angela Sutan & Jan Tuinstra, 2018. "Fee Structure and Mutual Fund Choice: An Experiment," Working Paper Series 45, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aleksei Chernulich should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.